BMAC Nerve Allograft Study
Quick Summary of Findings: This is a prospective phase 1 study to evaluate the safeness of Avance Nerve Graft treatments in sequence with stem cell therapy in order to repair peripheral nerve damage up to 7cm. Avance Nerve Graft is already a commercially available allograft.
- Summary for a possible patient: Studies are being conducted to determine the effectiveness and quality of care from a combination treatment of Avance Nerve Graft’s and stem cell therapy for those with peripheral nerve issues..
- Study Participants: Ages 18-74, undergoing peripheral nerve grafting/exploration
- Source:https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03964129?term=stem+cell%2C+progenitor+cell&recrs=ad&cond=Peripheral+Neuropathy&draw=2&rank=6 Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant for Neurologic Autoimmune Diseases
Quick Summary of Findings: Phase 2 study reviewing the effectiveness of combination treatments of etoposide, carmustine, melphalan and cytarabine with antithymocyte globulin prior to a peripheral blood stem cell transplant to treat neurologic disease. Treatments may also include high-dose chemotherapy for those with extreme autoimmune disorders.
- Summary for a possible patient: For those diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy due to an autoimmune disease, studies are being done to determine the effectiveness of combination chemotherapy drugs and blood stem cell treatment to treat the disorder.
- Study Participants: up to 71 years old, have an autoimmune disorder or peripheral nervous system disorder
- Source: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00716066?term=stem+cell%2C+progenitor+cell&recrs=ad&cond=Peripheral+Neuropathy&draw=2&rank=5